|Distillery Opened||Capacity||Malting Floor||Washback Type||Number of Washbacks||Number of Wash Stills||Number of Spirit Stills|
|1974||5.9 million litres||/||Stainless Steel||8||4||4|
- 1972 Building of the Auchroisk distillery commences by Justerini & brooks in order to produce blending whisky.
- 1974 the Auchroisk distillery was completed and the first year’s production was sold 12 years later as single malt.
- 1986 The first whisky of Auchroisk distillery was marketed under the name Singleton
- 2001 The name Singleton was abandoned and the whisky of Auchroisk distillery was now marketed under the name of Auchroisk in the Flora & Fauna series.
- 2003 Apart from the 10 year old in the Flora & Fauna series, a 28 year old from 1974, the Auchroisk distillery’s first year, was launched in the Rare Malt series.
- 2010 A Manager’s Choice single cask and a limited 20 year old were released
- 2012 A 30 year old from 1982 was released
- 2016 A 25 year old from 1990 was released.
Auchroisk distillery is equipped with a 12 ton stainless steel mash tun , eight stainless steel washbacks and four pairs of stills.
The spacious still house was a role model for the still house of Diageos' latest distillery, Roseisle. In 2015 Auchroisk distillery was closed for five moths due to a substantial upgrade, which included an automated control system.
The core range of Auchroisk distillery consist of:
- 10 yo Flora & Fauna series
- 20 yo from 1990
- 30 yo
image source: malts.com