|Distillery Opened||Capacity||Malting Floor||Washback Type||Number of Washbacks||Number of Wash Stills||Number of Spirit Stills|
|1810||4.2 million litres||Dismissed in 1958||Stainless Steel||12||3||3|
- 1810 William paul founds Kilnflat distillery and the production started in 1829.
- 1870 Kilnflat distillery closed.
- 1878 The distillery reopened under the name Glenburgie-Glenlivet, charles hay was licensee.
- 1927 James & George Stodart Ltd bought the Glenburgie distillery which by this time was inactive.
- 1936 Hiram Walker bought Glenburgie distillery in October and production restarted.
- 1958 Lomond stills are installed producing a signle malt, Glencraig. Floor malting ceased.
- 1981 The Lomond stils were repleaced by conventional stills.
- 2002 A 15 year old was released.
- 2004 Refurbishment and reconstruction took place in Glenburgie distillery.
- 2005 Chiavas Brothers became the new owner through the acquisition of Allied Domecq.
- 2006 The number of stills were increased.
The Glenburgie distillery is equipped with a 7.5 ton full lauter mash tun, 12 stainless steel washabcks and three pairs of stills.
Both of the stills have the typical Speyside shape and tall narrowing necks and a spherical lids.
The core range of Glenburgie distillery consist of:
- 17 yo