|Number of Washbacks
|Number of Wash Stills
|Number of Spirit Stills
|6 million litres
|Wooden/ Stainless Steel
- 1971 Distillers Company Limited (DCL) founded the Mannochmore distillery on the site of their sister distillery Glenlossie. It is Managed by John Haig & Co. Ltd.
- 1985 The Mannochmore distillery is mothballed.
- 1989 Production restarted in the Mannochmore distillery.
- 1992 A Flora & Fauna series 12 years old became the first official bottling.
- 2009 An 18 year old was released.
- 2013 The number of stills in Mannochmore distillery was increased.
- 2016 A 25 Year old cask strength was released.
The Mannochmore distillery is equipped with an 11 ton Briggs full lauter mash tun, eight wooden washbacks and another eight outside the Mannochmore distillery which are in stainless steel.
The Mannochmore distillery has four pairs of stills and they have a classic Speyside shape, with a conical neck and spherical lid. Moreover they are heated with steam.
In the Mannochmore distillery there is also a dark grains plant which converts pot ale into cattle feed, as well as a newly installed biomass burner which generates draff into steam which will power the entire site.
The core range of Mannochmore distillery consist of:
- 12 yo Flora & Fauna
- 25 yo
image source: malts.com