|Distillery Opened||Capacity||Malting Floor||Washback Type||Number of Washbacks||Number of Wash Stills||number of Spirit Stills|
|1825||1.3 million litres||/||Stainless Steel||6||1||1|
"The Tenements of Caldhame"
- 1825 George Cooper founded the Glencadam distillery.
- 1857 Glencadam Distillery Company was formed.
- 1959 Refurbishing of the Glencadam distillery.
- 1987 Allied Lyons bought Hiram Walker Gooderham & Worts.
- 1994 Allied Lyons changed name to Allied Domecq.
- 2000 The Glencadam distillery was mothballed.
- 2003 Allied Domecq sold the Glencadam distillery to Angus Dundee Distilled.
- 2005 A 15 year old was released.
- 2008 A re-designed 15 year old and a new 10 year old were introduced.
- 2009 A 25 and 30 year old were released.
- 2010 A 12 year old port finish, 14 year old sherry finish and 21,32 year old were released.
- 2012 A 30 year old was released.
- 2015 A 25 year old was launched.
- 2016 Origin 1825, 17 year old Port finish, 19 year old Oloroso finish and 18, 25 year old were released.
The Glencadam distillery. is equipped with a traditional 4.9 ton cast iron mash tun, six stainless steel washbacks with and one pair of stills.
The stills have a pear- shape, a spherical lid and a narrow neck.
The core range of Glencadam distillery consist of :
- 17 yo Port finish
- 18 yo
- 19 yo Oloroso finish
- 25 yo
- 30 yo
- 33 yo single cask
- Origin 1925
image source: Official Glencadam web-site